Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Stacy Kelley, CNP
• care for people in all age groups
• diagnosis and treatment for any undiagnosed sign, symptom or health care concern
• routine physical exams
• routine health screenings
• routine cancer screenings
• illness treatment for conditions such as colds and flu
• treatment of minor injuries, including cuts and sprains
• treatment and management of chronic diseases such as diabetes or asthma
• minor surgery, such as suturing, biopsies, and removal of skin lesions and moles
• gynecologic services including pap smears and contraceptives
• wellness and disease prevention
• education and counseling regarding healthcare issues and concerns