Monday and Tuesday: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Wednesday-Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Lindsey Weisbecker, CNP
Dianna Womer, CNP
• diagnosis and treatment for any undiagnosed sign, symptom or healthcare concern
• routine physical exams
• school, sports, and camp physicals
• routine health screenings
• routine cancer screenings
• illness treatment for conditions such as colds and flu
• treatment of minor injuries, including cuts and sprains
• general and chronic care for seniors
• treatment and management of chronic diseases such as diabetes or asthma
• minor surgery, such as suturing, biopsies, and removal of skin lesions and moles
• comprehensive gynecologic services including pap smears and contraceptives
• pregnancy and newborn care
• infant and small children care
• wellness and disease prevention
• education and counseling regarding healthcare issues and concerns