Family Medicine Services
Comprehensive Medical Care for You and Your Family
The family medicine centers of the Ohio State University Department of Family Medicine offer comprehensive medical care in several ways. Conveniently located, the Family Medicine Centers, along with readily available services associated with the Wexner Medical Center, provide primary care and related diagnostic and clinical healthcare services such as laboratory, cardiac and pulmonary testing.
We provide the following comprehensive services:
- Physical examinations and wellness care for men, women, and children.
- Pre-employment, school, sports, and camp physicals.
- Complete child care, from infancy through adolescence.
- General and chronic care for the elderly.
- Care for sports-related injuries.
- Comprehensive services for women, including prenatal care, deliveries, pap smears, and colposcopy.
- Treatment of minor injuries, including cuts, sprains, strains, and severe insect stings.
- Preventive diagnostic screenings such as cholesterol levels.
- Acute illness treatment for colds, sore throat, fever, flu, and more.
- Treatment of chronic diseases, such as diabetes, hypertension, and other medical disorders.
- Minor surgery, such as suturing, biopsies, and removal of skin lesions and moles.
- Individual, marital, and family counseling.
- Psychological services.
- Immunizations for travel.
Click here to find a physician. Click here to make an appointment.
Family Medicine Center locations
OSU Family Medicine at CarePoint East
OSU Family Medicine at CarePoint Gahanna
OSU Family Medicine at CarePoint Lewis Center Primary Care
OSU Family Medicine at Healthy New Albany
OSU Family Medicine at Thomas Rardin
OSU Family Medicine at Upper Arlington
OSU Family Medicine at Worthington
OSU Primary Care at New Albany